[lug] minicom w/ Cisco 675

Steve Mathias smathias1 at qwest.net
Sun Jan 21 12:02:30 MST 2001

In the past I have used minicom to configure my Cisco675.  I have recently
installed a new distribution, and now I'm trying to make sure I can still do
this if need be.  Right now I have minicom to set to connect to /dev/ttyS1
(which is attached to the MGMT connection of the 675).  minicom seems to
connect to the modem, but I don't get the cmos# prompt.  I would appreciate
any advice or clues as to what I might have set up incorrectly.  Thanks.

         -Steve
--
Steve Mathias                                  Resist much, obey little.
smathias1 at qwest.net                                       - Walt Whitman