[lug] Domain Hosting..

Deva Samartha blug-nospam at mtbwr.net
Tue Jan 23 13:05:47 MST 2001

I used: http://www.stargateinc.com

for domain registration w/DNS -  $ 10/year

or use granitecanyon or centralinfo for free DNS.

anyone knows about an inexpensive secure server certificate vendor.

Some want $ 300 per server/domain/year. I think they would love to get paid
by webpage secured - if they could get away with it....

Samartha