[lug] Internet Access

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Wed Jan 24 16:38:14 MST 2001

I can't believe it.

I can't get DSL...just out of range.

I can't get Cable Modem...not in my area yet.

Looks like I can get Sprint Broadband....I'm psyched. I sign up for it,
set the install date, buy a larger hub, arrange to buy another computer
and then...They leave a message on my voicemail today that they did a
site test and it looks like I can't get that either because Green
Mountain is blocking the signal or something.

I can't f*!*(@#)(*& believe it! I live in the one area in the whole
country that can't get anything better than a 56k connection....this is
pissing me off. I guess it is time to start looking at fractional T1's.

Sorry to rant...just had to get it off my chest.

-kyle