[lug] project management software

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Wed Jan 24 19:02:57 MST 2001

We've been using Double Choco Latte
 http://dcl.sourceforge.net/
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/dcl/
for tracking our workflow internally. It doesn't integrate
explictly with cvs, though.

The sourceforge source is available, and you can purchase a "sourceforge
service" from VALinux:
http://www.valinux.com/services/sfos.html

We've also had good luck with bugzilla (but don't try the rpm
and don't try the tarball, the only good version is the
cvs checkout from mozilla.)
http://www.mozilla.org/bugs/source.html
The tinderbox (build tree failure reporting) and bonsai tools
from Mozilla.org are quite good too.

Regards,
Evelyn Mitchell
efm at tummy.com