[lug] suse and sshd

Andrew Diederich andrew at NETdelivery.com
Thu Jan 25 10:05:03 MST 2001

It looks like you downloaded the rpm off the openssh site, and
not the SuSE site.  I believe chkconfig and initscripts are redhat
and not SuSE tools.  Grab the rpms off the SuSE ftp site -- make
sure you use European ones.  Silly US export laws, yada yada.

--
andrew