[lug] diald vs. d-on-d Poll

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Fri Jan 26 12:29:02 MST 2001

I've used both diald and demand dialing on ppp.  I prefer the ppp demand
dialing as it's a little more straightforward.  diald seemed to result in a
slightly less robust connection.  Thus when there was a huge amount of
traffic the connection would drop.

Chip