[lug] OpenSSH

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Tue Jan 30 12:58:46 MST 2001

I've seen several posts recently on setting up ssh, and used some of the
advice in those, but am still having problems setting things up
correctly (basically I'm working on getting one internal machine to
allow login on a per user key basis without passwords...blanket machine
setups are unacceptable). The "-v" option gives me some clues that are
useful, but not sufficient. So I'm looking for online docs and other
pages that might help in diagnosing or setting up ssh, but for the last
couple of days have been unable to reach www.openssh.org's web site.
Does anyone know of a good url concerning ssh setup?

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com