[lug] VPNs

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Jan 30 16:10:52 MST 2001

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 01:41:08PM -0800, Glenn Ashton wrote:
>We were wondering amongst ourselves if there was a "Linux" way of allowing
>Windows 2000 and NT clients to VPN into a network using a Linux

Well, there's a Linux implementation of PPTP, I think it even supports the
"sucks less" version.  Also, doesn't W2000 have built-in ipsec?  Check out
FreeS/WAN (freeswan.org?).

For those of you who don't like .0 releases, remember that W2k has 3 of 'em.
;-)

Sean
--
 Actual job advertisement:
 Please submit resumes in Word format with subject "Lead Unix Admin" to: [xxx]