[lug] logging to linux

charles at lunarmedia.net charles at lunarmedia.net
Tue Jan 30 23:16:51 MST 2001

this works very well. the only question i have is that my /etc/syslog.conf
already has a local7.* entry and appears to log to boot.log

# Save boot messages also to boot.log
#local7.*                                               /var/log/boot.log
local7.*                                                /var/log/cisco

i've commented it out to test the cisco logging, however is there a
manner in which i can keep both logging to their own serparate log file?

thanks -cjm