[lug] SuSE vs. RedHat distro differences

Ferdinand P. Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Wed Jan 31 09:53:58 MST 2001

My statement was regarding the professional releases.

I did NOT want to make SuSE or Linux look bad.  There are many CHOICES here
and you can certainly get the base distro from SuSE as a free download.  And
for those who want a free distro there is Debian - a very high quality and
free distro.  My message was simply food for thought.

Linux itself is FREE of cost.

Ferdinand