[lug] Inexpensive low-end pentium computers?

David Morris boru at frii.com
Wed Jan 31 10:19:41 MST 2001

I am looking for some inexpensive low-end pentium computers for my
home network.  I am looking for two system with the following
qualifications (at a minimum):

Pentium CPU (any)
32 MB RAM
500 MB Hard disk
Video Card

My only other requirement is that the systems are in good working
order.  They will be running as router/fireall/etc for some time, and
I don't want to have to replace any of the hardware any time soon. A
network card with both twisted pair and coax connections would be
nice, but not needed.  I don't care about sound, monitor, keyboard, or
mouse.

I am looking to pay no more than $100 each, preferably far less.

Anyone have such a system sitting around, or know somebody selling a
couple?

--David