[lug] Inexpensive low-end pentium computers?

Bonnell, Doug DBonnell at BreeceHill.com
Wed Jan 31 10:32:00 MST 2001

Computer Geeks usually has systems like this:

	http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=133GENERIC

They've had ones lower in price than this. Check their website daily
for new arrivals.

Doug