[lug] Inexpensive low-end pentium computers?

B O'Fallon bof at americanisp.net
Wed Jan 31 10:38:39 MST 2001

I've had good luck buying used equipment from Cummings & Associates in
Denver, ph: 303 293-8100.

Last month they were advertising P-100's with 16 MB RAM; P-120's for $100;
and P-166's, for $125; each with 700-1GB HD, floppy, keyboard, mouse for
$75. To go to 32 MB memory might add another $20.

--
B. O'Fallon
bof at americanisp.net

All technology is suspect, and must be considered potentially dangerous.