[lug] Domain Hosting..

Justin glow at jackmoves.com
Thu Feb 1 08:30:00 MST 2001

I learned DNS from the DNS Howto and also that openna.com security book
(the DNS section). I have to say it was the most complicated project
that I have learned so far. But I think I'm pretty good at it now. I
have a couple dns servers on my network now (one primary one slave) as
well as a caching dns server.

Justin

> The DNS and Bind book from O'Reilly has been really helpful to me.  I
> have been moving DNS servers from one location to another and changing
> domain names and it has been very helpful.  Money well spent.
> Otherwise, try the DNS-Howto.
>
> Hugh
>
> "Timothy C. Klein" wrote:
> >
> > Nate,
> >
> > I might be interested in your offer.  Also, I could try and return
the
> > favor for others.  I, too, have DSL, but currently don't really
know much
> > about DNS.  I would need to learn before I could help.  Oh yeah, my
IP is