[lug] LILO and LIes

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Thu Feb 1 11:02:01 MST 2001

Ok. Now the issue get even deeper then the last "even deeper". But I
didn't see this as related, but more of a fluke.

I switched to the 2.3.9 kernel back in Nov. I've compiled the same kernel
several times since then. Yesterday I started the 2.3.9 compile and was
bombarded by errors. This is when I went to the 2.4 kernel.

I'm gonna go back to trying the 2.3.9. It was worked great for several
months before I started this.

K.

John