[lug] Win95 startup disk for Win4Lin

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Mon Feb 5 08:20:54 MST 2001

John,

I went through a huge rigamarole to get a machine with Win95 so I could make
an official boot disk through the start->control-panel->something else.
This failed to produce a boot disk.  Someone suggested format/s which I
thought to be rather simplistic.  However I decided to try it just to add it
to my list of things I've tried.  Lo and behold, it worked.  That suggestion
was right on.

Chip