[lug] RH 7.1 from iso?

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Mon Feb 5 12:57:03 MST 2001

I did manage to get it to work.  Turns out that the initial download
stopped without finishing.  Once I had a good download ( it took at
least a day ) it was easy to burn to disk from a windows box and the
installer came up from the CD.  A floppy from a previous version
might work.  I've never tried.