[lug] Checking memory (more info)

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Tue Feb 6 08:42:45 MST 2001

I don't know the quantity of memory used, but a 100MHz pentium should easily
be able to handle a web and ftp server.  I have a box next to me that is
like your 100 except that it has a 2G disk.  It's run http, sshd, and other
services just fine.  If you run ftp from inetd, you won't have full time
memory usage by ftpd.

Chip