Solved: Re: [lug] color highlighting in man pages

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Tue Feb 6 12:13:48 MST 2001

Something about your email reminded me of /usr/lib/X11/app-defaults

I went looking and there was an XTerm file that was all too willing to
provide color all over my terminal.  I copied the relevant lines from it
(with appropriately modified settings), into my .Xdefaults and I am
happy.  No more color schemes that are impossible to read on my
terminals with a color other than black as a background.  Wahoo!

Hugh