[lug] DOS attack

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Tue Feb 6 19:57:14 MST 2001

Bill. Wasn't that you that posted the message on that same list about NSI
using the "Last chance to renew" scheme to win back domains? I thought
about that when Nate mentioned NSI in the message you reply to below.
Thought it would be of interest here too.

Basically the theme was that NSI is sending out messages saying you only
have a limitted time left to renew a domain and they include a renewal
form but that form is also a transfer. So if you're fried enough to forget
who you registered with they have the domain now?

John