[lug] JServ and ipchains

Michael Wegener wegener at zulaware.com
Wed Feb 7 18:36:26 MST 2001

Hello,

I am trying to set up JServ to run servlets on our Linux (RH6.2) server
which lies behind our in-house firewall running ipchains. Does anybody
know how to do this? Is it as simple as I would like it to be?

Please keep in mind that we're hacking together a prototype here, so our
collective knowledge of Linux/ipchains/Apache is rather limited. I'd be
happy to pay someone to do it if it would be of reasonable cost, since
we are strapped for both time and money as well.

--
Michael Wegener
--------------------- wegener at zulaware.com
President