[lug] Quote of the Day

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Feb 8 03:01:36 MST 2001

We're a co-location company, which by default makes us an ISP too... kind of.

We build a lot of our own software internally, but I'm probably not at liberty
to discuss what or on what platforms.

Don't want to turn this into a commercial on BLUG, but you can find a link way
down on my home web site to the company site.

http://www.natetech.com for starters...

(And don't give me too much grief about how UGLY my homepage is... GRIN.  The
design is circa 1995 or 1996... However, I probably DO need to put a BLUG link
on there!  Hmmm... maybe it's time for the annual web site update?  haha...)