[lug] Bootup install problem

Justin glow at jackmoves.com
Thu Feb 8 18:52:07 MST 2001

I'm trying to re-install my workstation linux box but ran into a slight
problem. I set the bios on my abit bm6 mobo to boot from the cdrom
(like I've done on previous linux installs) so I could install linux.
For some reason it's not even trying to boot from the cdrom though.
I've tried different cdrom drives and different linux cd's with the
same thing. I know this works because I've installed linux on this box
before this same way, just for reason it's suddenly not booting from
the cdrom now. Anyone have any other idea why the machine wouldn't boot
directly from the cdrom like it should? Thanks for any help...

Justin
-----
glow at jackmoves.com
www.jackmoves.com