[lug] can't unlink?

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Fri Feb 9 17:17:34 MST 2001

Hello,

I've got a file on my hard drive that I cannot delete.

I've even now got the machine booted from the RH cdrom in rescue
mode and mounted the hard drive on /tmp/drv and still it says that
it can't unlink the file.  This is on a machine that has a standard
RH install.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Scott

P.S. On another topic, one person here just told me that the reason
another machine is ill is because it is impossible to run to two \
different ethernet drivers on the same box.  (Two different chips
on separate cards.)  Does that make sense?