[lug] can't unlink?

Michael J. Pedersen marvin at keepthetouch.org
Fri Feb 9 16:53:30 MST 2001

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 05:17:34PM -0700, Scott A. Herod wrote:
> P.S. On another topic, one person here just told me that the reason
> another machine is ill is because it is impossible to run to two \
> different ethernet drivers on the same box.  (Two different chips
> on separate cards.)  Does that make sense?

It does, if you're using Windows 98. Personally, this is what finally broke
the camel's back, and made me even give up the games.  I needed to have two
network cards up and running in Win 98. Getting to that point cost me a week's
worth of time, and left me with an extremely unstable system. That's when I
had enough, and went to reformat Winblows off my system.

Plugged in Linux, selected the right drivers, and haven't had to reboot since.
That was aweek ago.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net