[lug] can't unlink?

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Fri Feb 9 18:48:38 MST 2001

If we could not run to ethernet cards at the same time, how would we
ever have a gateway machine?  They would all have to be eth to fddi or
eth to token or something... ;)

I have 2 machines with 2 ethernet cards (both have  3c59x and tulip).
They work just fine.  The only catch is that the install programs I have
used either don't have the option to set up 2, or it is hard to find.
In which case you might have to set the 2nd card up after install.

Tim

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 05:17:34PM -0700, Scott A. Herod wrote:

> P.S. On another topic, one person here just told me that the reason
> another machine is ill is because it is impossible to run to two \
> different ethernet drivers on the same box.  (Two different chips
> on separate cards.)  Does that make sense?

== Timothy Klein       || And what rough beast                   ==
== teece at hypermall.net || Its hour come round at last            ==
== Aufwiedersehen!     || Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born? ==
== Aufwiedersehen!     || The beast of Redmond, nothing more.    ==