[lug] Bootup install problem

Justin glow at jackmoves.com
Fri Feb 9 20:19:24 MST 2001

Well this long shot was dead on :)  For some reason or another my
primary slave ide device was set to "NONE" in the bios. I set it
to "AUTO" like you said and it worked just like it should. I think I
would have stumbled upon this eventually but you saved me a lot of
frustrating time. Thanks again...

Justin