[lug] CVS question

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Tue Feb 13 14:00:08 MST 2001

Yes, I actually use $Date$ as well but typically don't check stuff
in until it has stablized a bit.  ( That also avoids the quandry of
having to add then remove files a lot. )  Of course I've accidently
deleted important stuff in the past before I checked it in.

Also, I noticed last night that the RPM version of CVS also
sticks "Version Management with CVS" by Cederqvist et al in
/usr/doc.  It's ps and can be viewed with ghostview.

Thanks for the note,

Scott