[lug] Redhat 7.1 beta and RieserFS

Michael J. Pedersen marvin at keepthetouch.org
Tue Feb 13 14:37:24 MST 2001

On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 01:40:42PM -0700, D. Stimits wrote:
> Have you heard about if or when fdisk will itself offer the ReiserFS
> option? I noticed that the source installed with the patched RH kernel

I would be surprised if it is ever added to fdisk, as it's completely
unnecessary. Type 'Linux Native (82?)' covers all the linux file systems,
including Reiser.

> yet, I could risk losing it without much fear. Is there a url or other
> information you might know of with more info on the -notail option?

Well, I don't know of anything specific, but would suspect a lot of docs to be
available at http://www.reiserfs.org/

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net