[lug] new to BLUG, Hello, @Home setup

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Thu Feb 15 14:11:48 MST 2001

Welcome David.

There is a HOWTO at www.linuxdoc.org . I can't help you with @Home and
DHCP, some other member's can, I'm sure. But I thought I'd atleast let
you know about this doc. I think it's appropriately called "Cable-modem"
or something similar.

Also Richard from the Linux Newbie list at rutgers created a HOWTO for
his ISP in Europe. I could probably look it up for you if the General
HOWTO doesn't help. It's been a year though. A quick search thru the
geocrawler archives for that list should turn up a hit.

Good luck,

John