[lug] Gnome Desktop Themes.

Justin glow at jackmoves.com
Fri Feb 16 12:55:41 MST 2001

Cool...setting up your desktop in linux can kinda be a pain sometimes.
You should be able to find matching gtk themes for your windowmanager
themes. That way your panel and gnome application bar will match your
sawfish theme. Then, you can get matching xmms themes  :) And matching
gkrellm themes too if you use that, hehe.

Justin

> I should have followed up on this. Sorry. Just around midnight last
night
> :} I found it (with some help from another list member).
>
> My problem was i was using the Control Panel > Themes instead of
Control