[lug] Email address harvesting at lug?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Feb 16 21:14:02 MST 2001

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 10:57:29AM -0700, John Starkey wrote:
>someone posted a message, I followed up, and next thing i know it's in my box 4
>times that night. Twice from a dialup and once each from two different static

Awww, stop your whining...  Last weekend I got over 11,000 spams.
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much I can do to track them,
they only list an 800 number for response, and it sounds like just
a huge collection of voicemail boxes.

Sean
--
 I like to be different, so I built a lowercase a-frame house.
                 -- Sean Reifschneider, 2000