[lug] Anyone know who this @home host is?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Feb 19 20:35:42 MST 2001

On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 08:25:28PM -0700, John Starkey wrote:
> Uh oh, coming to a theater near you?. I'm only running the usual, ftp, www,
> ssh. Haven't had a problem, so far.
>
> Guess it's time to considering packing the bags and finding an NOC to make
> my neighbor :}
>

> Nate Duehr wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 08:14:03PM -0700, John Starkey wrote:
> > > My logs say they are  still  only scanning nntp.
> >
> > There are reports that they scan other services, but perhaps not here in
> > Colorado?

Let me rephrase this just to make sure I didn't cause you a panic:

There are reports that they scan other services in other areas.  (Known)
Perhaps someday they'll be scanning similar services in Colorado?  (My
question.)

I realized after reading that message that it could have been
misinterpreted as a report that they are definitely going to scan in
Colorado.  Heh heh... oops.

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>