[lug] Anyone know who this @home host is?

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Mon Feb 19 21:36:15 MST 2001

> Let me rephrase this just to make sure I didn't cause you a panic:

:}

> There are reports that they scan other services in other areas.  (Known)
> Perhaps someday they'll be scanning similar services in Colorado?  (My
> question.)
>
> I realized after reading that message that it could have been
> misinterpreted as a report that they are definitely going to scan in
> Colorado.  Heh heh... oops.

I think we followed you. I have been waiting for it though. Just takes a few
porn sites or Satanic Bibles to be posted and the right group to protest before
the start with port 80. If the Ed Harris and Dylan Klebold (sp?) had posted
their stuff on a web server connected to @home they'd already be scanning.

John