[lug] LILO and L :}

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Tue Feb 20 09:10:15 MST 2001

Just to give you an idea of what Rob is talking about in (a):
10 MB is plenty for a /boot partition.  If you want to splurge give it 50 MB (for
booting into many different kernels).
When I was new to this I found it difficult to find guidelines for sizing this
/boot partition so I thought I'd send this message.

Ferdinand