[lug] laptop time

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Tue Feb 20 11:04:29 MST 2001

	I don't know the solution, but it's obvious that for some reason
suspend mode is resetting your system clock to GMT (or UTM or whatever
it's called now.) Well, it's obvious to me only because I work with some
folks in England and have become very familiar with the 7 hour time
difference between us :)

* Sevinsky Joel (sevinsky at ucsu.colorado.edu) [010220 18:00]: