[lug] laptop time

Sevinsky Joel sevinsky at ucsu.colorado.edu
Tue Feb 20 11:51:52 MST 2001

Dumb answer:  Being a beginner in linux, could you be a little more
specific as to how apmd could be running wrong?  Looking in my
/var/log/messages I see:

Feb 20 10:53:41 localhost cardmgr[361]: executing:
'./network suspend eth0'
Feb 20 10:53:41 localhost kernel: vortex_suspend(eth0)
Feb 20 03:54:05 localhost kernel: vortex_resume(eth0)
Feb 20 03:54:05 localhost cardmgr[361]: executing: './network resume eth0'

So the problem is with apmd, or at least that is where the time appears to
be changing.  Thanks for your help.