[lug] wireless lan problems - solved

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Feb 20 23:53:39 MST 2001

On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 09:33:16PM -0700, Ferdinand Schmid wrote:
>There were lots of little kinks in the road and if anybody has similar
>problems I will be glad to help.  Currently I am using infrastructure
>mode and will test ad-hoc soon.

Excellent.  Let me know what you find out about AdHoc.  I got it working
with the Samsung driver, but did have a panic with that as well...

I've got a DLink AP on it's way, should be here in the next day or
two...  Figured I'd give it a try compared to the Adtron.  Just finally
had to switch the home setup away from the Webgear.

Sean
--
 Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.