[lug] Looking for C++ help

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Wed Feb 21 12:16:55 MST 2001

OK, I'm trying to find an elegant way to do this.

I'm using OpenSP to parse an incoming SGML file - I need to write out
flat files (maintaining relationships) for later loading into a
database.

I've a document class with member functions for each of the relevant
tags. My question is this: is there an easy/elegant way of taking the
the startElementEvent of onsgmls and dispatching the collected data into
my document class?

Is this too vague of a question? (in my opinion, yes - but I'm not sure
how long winded to get if this isn't a subject any one is interested in
:)

--
Ken Weinert   kenw at ihs.com 303-858-6956 (V) 303-705-4258 (F)
GnuPG KeyID: 9274F1CE           GnuPG available at http://www.gnupg.org/