[lug] OpenSSH upgrade small issue

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 22 11:50:19 MST 2001

Someone already mentioned that you should check your file and directory perms.  Another thing that comes to mind is that maybe it's looking for the files in /usr/local/etc/ssh/.  Dunno, just a thought.  Was it installed from RPM or tarball or??  Try using strace, tee the output to a file, then use grep to see if (where) it's looking for ssh_config.

open("/etc/ssh/ssh_config", O_RDONLY) = 3, or something like that.