[lug] SSH

rm at mamma.varadinet.de rm at mamma.varadinet.de
Thu Feb 22 12:47:13 MST 2001

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 01:40:54PM -0600, Ed Meyer wrote:
> One small correction - the URL I referred to that won't work is:
>
> https://ipaddress/

Ok, that clarifies some of my questions. So you actually want
to use SSL. When you set up your apache server, what way of
SSL integration did you use--mod_ssl or a compiled in SSL?

To actually be able to use SSL you need to give some extra
bits to the server, for example you need to provide the server
with a server certificate.

 Ralf