[lug] SSH

Brian R. Stamper brianstamper at smartsbroadcast.com
Thu Feb 22 14:22:16 MST 2001

Right I get the prompt but only if I do a /location/of/apache/bin/apache...
startssl
Useing just a regular start command will not start the SSL for some reason?
Just looked at the error_log and when I start using startssl the actual
apache server doesn't start and I'm getting an error Faild to configure CA
certificate chain?  Any guesses?  I'm going to go look for that in the
httpd.conf first here.