[lug] Monitor/Card tweaking - was Re: Color tweaks

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Fri Feb 23 14:10:26 MST 2001

I haven't heard much good about S3 Virge, I suspect it isn't that great
of a card. The monitor decription at CompUSA is a bit vague, but it also
doesn't look all that impressive either. Probably it is a mix of both,
but mainly the monitor, that is your weakest link. One thing is certain,
that a nice monitor can make a huge impression on the quality perception
of even a cheap computer.