[lug] Favorite NAS

Rob Riggs rob at pangalactic.org
Fri Feb 23 18:51:21 MST 2001

Reiserfs (for the time being) is incompatible with NFS. That is being
worked on, however. But it sounds like it is a rather big undertaking
to get it done right, requiring mods to the kernel filesystem interface.
There is a bit about it in this week's LWN, IIRC.

We don't put big demands on the Snap Servers, so I can't attest to
their performance under pressure.

--
Rob Riggs
http://www.pangalactic.org/