[lug] s/mime linux mail clients

John Karns jkarns at csd.net
Mon Feb 26 16:17:44 MST 2001

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001, Ken Kinder said:

>Does anyone know of any good s/mime linux mail clients? Non-Netscape?

Pine (and probably Mutt) handle most mime attachments that I've received,
although admittedly that hasn't been a lot.  I do however, routinely
*send* such things as jpg's and other types of binary files as mime
attachments via Pine.

John Karns                                              jkarns at csd.net

"When taken internally, by either drinking the liquid or inhaling the
vapors, methanol is extremely poisonous." --- "Alcohol," Microsoft(R)
Encarta(R) 97 Encyclopedia.

Aspartame (aka Nutrasweet) is 10% wood alchohol (methanol).