[lug] Juno's new "service"

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Wed Feb 28 12:37:52 MST 2001

"Trever C. Trader" wrote:

> It's free.

It sounds like TOS is making a bargain that requires payment from the
user, despite the payment not being cash (they have agreed to provide a
benfit if the user pays by providing service of some sort). Juno had
better hope the IRS doesn't decide to audit them, and their contract
doesn't get tested in court. It could be painful.