[lug] LNE100TX AGAIN

Young, Ed Ed.Young at echostar.com
Thu Mar 1 14:44:47 MST 2001

If it's the same card I'm thinking it is, it is supported in the 2.4.x
series kernels "out of the box". You'll need to recompile a kernel with
"tulip" support. I compile it into the kernel instead of as a module.

To run it in the 2.2.x series you need a different tulip driver. The Linux
driver is shipped with the card on it's driver disks but if you don't have
those I can get it to ya. Then you just need to swap the file with
/usr/src/linux/drivers/net/tulip.c and then recompile.

I've got two machines running those cards and they are fine.

I'll repost when I get home and can get at the driver.

Ed