[lug] VISOR (was "pda")

charles at lunarmedia.net charles at lunarmedia.net
Fri Mar 2 04:29:20 MST 2001

using a visor, are you using a usb cradle or serial?
i have a visor deluxe and use a usb cradle. i can connect well to the
visor using coldsync when no data is present, however as soon as i restore
a large amount of data to the visor from a windows box and try to then
back it up on the linux machine, all hell breaks loose. the backup will
fail completely and coldsync will quit.

i am running:

[~] Yes, my master? >coldsync -V
coldsync version 1.4.6

i can't for the life of me get kpilot to run with a visor running usb. may
i ask what software you're running for backup and the cradle style you're
using?

thanks! -cjm