[lug] Path problems

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Fri Mar 2 14:31:03 MST 2001

At a guess, I am try adding this to your path:  /usr/arb/usr/bin

This is assuming that something is trying to find bin/arb_ntree.

However, from the path information I'm guessing that this was not
configured correctly - normally /usr/arb and /usr/bin would be separate
top-level paths - I suspect that even if you sort this one out, you will
continue to get problems that have a difficulty with pathing at their
base.

I may be off, of course - it's just an observation based on experience
with compiling packages and knowing what I "expect" to see :)

* KELLEY SCOTT T (kelleys at ucsu.colorado.edu) [010302 21:20]: