[lug] looking for a C++ demangler...

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Fri Mar 2 17:24:16 MST 2001

"McIllece, Matthew W" wrote:

> hotbot.com isn't coming up with any good links to C++filt for me.  Can you
> tell me where to get it?

On my RH 6.2, it is provided as part of egcs-c++-1.1.2-30. On a RH 7.1
beta, it is provided by gcc-c++-2.96-71. I would presume that the
non-egcs version of RH 7.1 is due to the kgcc versus gcc differences. A
list of various c++filt packages can be found at the search URL:
http://filewatcher.org/filename-search/?q=c%2B%2Bfilt&search=Search&type=auto&order=unsorted&max-hits=200&path=&domain=&max-path-length=0&only-filenames=1

Just be sure to paste that as a single line, since line wrap will mess
it up.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com